Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
The farmers in West Texas have had a really great general rain on all of the South Plains. It has been raining off and on for the last 18 hours. I had not put the vial back in my rain gauge from taking the vial out for the winter, but would guess 1 1/2 - 2 inches. The server is also down on the NOAA site. No severe weather, but it is really windy today.

I think most of Texas has had good rains lately.

Administrator
.82 in my gauge, last time I looked this morning. That's from last night and today. We have the moisture, now all we need, is for the soil temp to rise!:thumb:

Crops and gardens should be off to a great start this year.

Banned

Registered
It's been raining here too in north Texas. We had a good downpour lasting over and hour and rain on and off since last night. We can sure use it, the wife and I were just saying how green things are this spring.

If I read right, we have had above average rainfall so far this year!

Reactions: Jake3501

Registered
"General Rain" deserves a salute!

Registered
I just checked, the lake I live on is now only down 8 feet, the level is the highest its been in a couple of years. Only 8+ feet to go until "full". As of a coupe hours ago it had risen about a 1/3 of a foot since yesterday.

Ya'll can have mine for a while. I'm so bleedin' tired of the mud. We need a couple weeks of sun.

Registered
It's been raining here too in north Texas. We had a good downpour lasting over and hour and rain on and off since last night. We can sure use it, the wife and I were just saying how green things are this spring.

If I read right, we have had above average rainfall so far this year!
Lucky ! I'm just a few miles West of you, and have not received a single drop - in fact I'm getting ready to mow.

Registered
Had some good showers last night - as I lay in bed after they departed I could hear the damned grass growing!! LOL

Registered
Pretty impressive line of late-night storms rolled through South Texas.... got me doused as I left a local malted hops emporium around 11pm.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts