Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saying I really enjoy this forum. Good peeps, even though you are all paranoid. I personally do not own any firearms. ;)

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
This forum is about firearms???

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Just saying I really enjoy this forum. Good peeps, even though you are all paranoid. I personally do not own any firearms. ;)
Gee, Flat ... neither do I.

In the years we have known each other, we have frequently exchanged our pacifist beliefs.
I only carry a "red gun" on patrol, and have fur-lined handcuffs so I don't hurt anyone.
My Monadnock PR-24 has a soft memory foam cover so it can't hurt anyone either.
I bought my 870 at Toys R Us; it has a large 12 gauge red plastic muzzle, and it is loaded with nerf shot.
I only use OC to season my Texas chili, and I carry 2 PEZ dispensers in my mag pouch!

If anyone ever says anything bad about my hero, Barney Fife, I will slap them silly with my man-bag.

READERS: Please ignore what it has in my signature line below, because I am just kidding about my Taurus pistols; they are really all AirSoft look-alikes.

·
Administrator
35,295 Posts
As Henry Kissinger said, "even paranoids have enemies." ;)

How embarrassing.....I thought this was a GUM sight. I really like Wrigley, Beeman, and Juicy Fruit. Even more embarrassing, I have 17,000 posts about the wrong subject. :???:

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
The only ones I'm really paranoid about is our government - and they ARE out to get us.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
This really is the best non-gun based gun forum ,since only the paranoid and evil have guns, we are all good citizens....

·
Registered
31,905 Posts
I'm not paranoid, I have held on to my double barrel rubber band gun for over 50 years. They haven't confiscated it yet. I'm sure they will eventually come for the little tyke, but I have a big box of rubber bands....God Bless America!:)

Reactions: MissKitty

·
Registered
31,905 Posts

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I agree. I like you guys almost as much as the firearms I no longer own.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Just remember "total parinoia is total awareness". I just asked the voices in my head if I was paranoid and they said no.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Guns? What guns? We're all Ford Taurus fanatics.
You mean this isn't a forum about Ford Taurus automobiles?

It's about guns? How distressing!

Reactions: MissKitty

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Amazingly enough I don't see that much paranoia on this forum. I think that's another reason why it is so much better than all the others....

·
Administrator
39,715 Posts
I totally agree, Flatbadge! Lot's of great people here. As for firearms, well, just between you and me, they scare the crap outta me! :shocked:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts