Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped at the gunshop on lunch today. I really don't have money to buy but it's free to look right? Well it never fails, no money means atleast one "must have" will be there. Today there were two. A "speed six" which was kinda worn so I talked myself out of that. Then I saw it. A like new 445. Perfect 2" 44 special. Sigh. Marked $365. "Can I get any rhythm on the price?" I ask. "How about $300?" Write me up.

So against my better fiscal judgement it now sits on lay away.

I'll let you know when I pick it up. If my power doesn't get shut off.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
$300 bucks is a swell deal on that particular revolver!

I can hardly wait to read your initial report and hawk those pics that I just KNOW you're gonna' post!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wow great deal I'm jealous!

·
Registered
7,140 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Make sure you inspect it thoroughly. I learned the hard way, twice, folks usually just don't sell lightly used firearms unless there is a underlying reason. There are exceptions so hopefully you got a good one!

·
Registered
34 Posts
AdesteAnimo is right. Look it over real well use any flaws to drop the price, then send it to Taurus and get it fixedfor free and enjoy your piece.

I sent my 606 in once when I bought it.(used 3rd hand/still not broken in) And it came back like a dream. They got rid of the binding polished parts and slicked up the trigger, all for free. I didn't even pay for shipping. That was the day I fell in love with Taurus.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts