Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Took a concealed carry class the weekend from Training and Human Performance, LLC (THP) in Albuquerque NM. A great class.  I learned so much more than basic concealed carry.  If you ned to take a concealed carry class take it from these guys, Training and Human Performance, LLC (THP).  These class was great except for the handful of type 3 malfunctions. <br>The spent casing kept getting caught at the rear end of chamber under the "round in chamber" indicator. It was caught in such a way that the spend round would go back in the barrel if the new round wasn't already in the barrel. I've cleaned and oiled but it still malefaction.  Any suggestions? I suppose I will end up sending it to Taurus for repair if it keeps happening.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
bnation83, it appears that your post didn't format properly.

You may want to give it another try.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
You are coming in garbled, please adjust the vertizontal.

Reactions: Lommerse33

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Strange but not too surprising as it took 3 attempts to get it posted. I kept getting errors that I needed to login, which I already was. Hopefully this post will format correctly.
I called Taurus customer service and was on hold for 30 minutes, which isn't surprising due to the holiday. I explained the malfunctions, and that I cleaned and oiled but was still having problems and asked if there was anything else i should try. Taurus told me that my 24/7 needed to be repaired and they emailed me a FedEx overnight shipping label. So now it's wait and see. Hopefully it won't be too long.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts