Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone hear about the 73 year old lady that was dealing the noble weed? Yeah, right here in my backyard, so to speak.
They say this elderly woman was responsible for a network distribution of four states. She told the police the money they found in
her home was part of her retirement fund!

I will try to post the link. The only down side of the link is a thirty second ad; & I cannot seem to turn the ad off. Anyway, here goes.
Granny 'Drug Kingpin' Busted in Oklahoma | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Yep, it's hard to believe. My Dad is her age, and I can't imagine him doing something like that. However, it was the perfect cover, and criminal behavior is criminal behavior regardless of how old you are!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
There was a 60 something year old women close to where I live that got busted for selling mary jane. She bonded out and was arrested again for selling, when asked what was she thinking she replied I had to cover my bail money. Here's her sign!

·
Registered
112 Posts
here i mn a married couple in their 70's got caught with over 600 pounds of high grade marijuana
happen more than you would think

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I especially like the part when she told the authorities after they found all that cash, that it was part of her retirement fund!
That was just great!!

Reactions: TexasAviator

·
Registered
545 Posts
Legalize it. That is all.

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
I say legalize it, if little old ladies are dealing it how bad can it be!? :D

I'm guessing the cops were driving by, saw a bunch of smoke billowing out of the garage... walked up to investigate and heard this: :D :icon_ rasta:

Reactions: Blackcatbones
1 - 11 of 11 Posts