Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
They are local to me. I have bought from them in person and they are great to deal with.

·
Registered
164 Posts
They've been great for me. I've bought 3 guns from them with no problems. One was an S&W revolver where I decided I wanted a slightly different model at the last minute. When I called they were scheduled to ship it out that day. They changed the order and still got it out that day. They don't ship super fast, but reasonable. (3-5 days)

·
Registered
866 Posts
I an anal about looking around for the best deal before I buy. They hit my radar quite often & I have bought from them a few times without issue.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I'm not saying how many I have bought from grabagun but they have some of the lower prices and they ship in 2 or 3 days and you can talk to them if you have a problem...:)

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
Add we to the happy with them list. Several guns purchased from them and never an issue.

·
Registered
24,848 Posts
Bought several guns from them. Good prices and good service.

·
8,885 Posts
I have used them 3 times, all went well. Shipping times are average, about two days slower than Buds Gun shop. I got both of my new S&W 357's from them for over $100 less than anyone else. Both revolvers had set awhile in storage, but are perfect.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Late to respond, but here goes: maloy, you can rest assured they are on the level.

Used them twice now, best prices I found on the tools I bought (at the time), no issues. :)

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I have bought one handgun from GrabAGun, and was very satisfied the transaction/shipping.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I bought a VEPR AK from them. Great price and it was delivered to my FFL within a week.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts