Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supporting SuperModerator
16,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We spent a nice weekend in Rapid City, renewing friendships.

Plant Sky Cloud Vehicle Hood

(left to right)
eodgun, IKLegion, Loudviking, Mrs William, Chicagotrauma, Mrs Chicagotrauma
At an undisclosed Bureau of Land Management (the original BLM) site.

Shorts Plant Air gun Shooting range Cap

Mrs. Chicagotrauma checking out the Rossi 357, that Loudviking had massaged for them. RSO (?) Chicagotrauma standing by.

An excellent weekend visiting, eating, and shopping. Allegedly there were stops by sewing stores, antique shops, wineries, purveyors of sporting goods and eateries.
(more pictures to come)

·
16,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Helmet Sports gear Grass Eyewear Baseball glove

Loudviking’s 44 Tracker got a work out, with several people taking the challenge.
I apparently committed a faux pas, it is not permitted to actually ‘measure’ target distance. The proper form on BLM land is to ‘pace’ the distance. Being from Kansas I didn’t know the proper etiquette. 🙄

·
Registered
442 Posts
Looks like you're having fun. Personally I prefer to shoot alone. I've had close two calls at an indoor range and a "shooting place" in the hills above LA, and I've never come close to shooting myself...:cool:

·
Registered
G3C T.O.R.O.
698 Posts
Looks like fun! I like shooting outdoors a lot better, especially for longer distances. But my indoor range does have some 100-yard targets. As long as everyone knows how to handle guns, it's a great time.

·
16,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No matter what you were shootin, eventually it needed to be reloaded.
Plant Tree Grass Hat Gas

r to l
William, eodgun, IKLegion

Plant Shorts Luggage and bags People in nature Tree

Chicagotruma and Mrs Chicagotrauma

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
That looks like fun! I'd love to host a shoot, but my property is in NY and I feel that in itself is shooter prohibitive. I pray for the day that the liberals in our society reap their rewards.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts