Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got done having breakfast with Harry this morning. Great guy. I had an unexpected call to Mississippi and got to meet the legend and his dad.

Thanks Harry

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
That's nice. Have a safe trip back home.

·
Registered
13,870 Posts
SO can I accept this as confirmation that "Harry" is real. And no longer just a TaurusArmed version of Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny or even in my younger days of growing up in the 70s/80s a Unicorn?

Sometime something just seems to great to be real...........but, I think I always knew that Harry was as real as they come.

I sure you had a good time,

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
That's wonderful! I am glad that you got to spend some time together! Our MPG Harry is honestly a great person!!:)

·
Administrator
35,161 Posts
Did you get to see the room where all of his secretaries post new topics and questions on TA.net ? :D

Seriously, glad you two were able to get together and meet. That's always nice with fellow TA members.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Meeting MilProGuy is on my bucket list.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Well, hopefully he can make it to Sand Lake 2015 so everyone can who attends can meet him! :)

·
Super Moderator
26,909 Posts
Maybe we can do one of those tours like they did for WW2 heros and the war bond tours?

All it needs is a good promoter, reasonably priced tickets, few good lines from Harry....hmmmmmm

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
It would be an honor to meet both of you.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Would like to meet him too. Maybe on a future trip to his part of the world.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
A breakfast many of us would love to have.

Reactions: btleslie

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry Neither of us even thought about taking pictures. He is still planning a trip to Sand Lake this year. It was a quick visit and was not able to fit the secretary pool in this trip. :D

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
12,089 Posts
Glad to hear that he is well again and out and about

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Just got done having breakfast with Harry this morning. Great guy. I had an unexpected call to Mississippi and got to meet the legend and his dad.

Thanks Harry
Brian,

It certainly was a blessing to finally meet the legendary btleslie! :icon_ lala:

I am so grateful that you contacted me last night about your coming through my neck of the woods today and for setting up this meeting. Also, thank you for waiting on us at the Waffle House while my Dad and I made our way from the Hearing Aid Clinic to the restaurant. Hope the delay didn't cause you to fall too far behind in your workday.

Sorry Neither of us even thought about taking pictures. He is still planning a trip to Sand Lake this year. It was a quick visit and was not able to fit the secretary pool in this trip. :D
Snapping a photo or two never occurred to me, either; but I'll make up for it at Sand Lake in February. I look forward to the camaraderie that we'll share and for the opportunity to meet your son.

Have a safe trip home, my friend.

Merry Christmas.
Harry

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
That's great to hear! Some folks have all the luck! I hope someday to get to meet Harry in person myself. I'm really glad y'all got the chance to hook up!

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hope the delay didn't cause you to fall too far behind in your workday.
Not at all. By the time I got done there was another call for Stutgart, AR waiting. Earlier I might have gone the wrong way and put me back tracking.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts