Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I picked up my new 24/7 G2 9mm this morning and stopped by a local sporting goods store and found a cheap IWB holster that will work for now. Problem is its been pouring since last night with no chance of letting up. Why must mother nature always ruin my fun? So far im impressed with the smoothness of the gun minus the gritty trigger which can easily be fixed! It is super simple to disassemble, and all fits nice and tight. Needless to say im freaking stoked to put some rounds through it!:D:guns: Auto part Cylinder Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun Gun Firearm Trigger Starting pistol Airsoft gun Gadget Technology Electronic device

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Congrats! You will be even more stoked once you get it to the range.

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Congrats, hope the rain ends soon.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Its stainless and plastic. The rain won't hurt it at all:D
YEAH - where's that new shooter spirit!! You won't melt nor will the gun!!

Reactions: Harry

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah the rain let up this morning an ive put a total of about 50 rds though it this afternoon. It shoots great from what I can tell! At ten yards i put ten rounds in a golf ball sized group...and thats with BS FMJ ammo. The recoil is almost non existent due to the two stage spring. I dont care for the stock sights but ill find some others after they are on the market. Im going to buy the Viridian green laser/light combo with the retention holster made for the combo. I had one FTE at round 23 but that was caused by my lack of grip. (was shooting one handed) Its a great weapon for the price i paid! Looking forward to putting it through the torture of being my primary. The PT101 i have is just too heavy to carry around with me on my ranch.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nice! I've got the G2C and I absolutely love it. Get a Theis holster and you're all set.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
460 Posts
Great choice!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congrats like others I love mine as well. Only complaint is the sights and they aren't all that bad... Great gun for the price.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
Always fun to get a new gun :cool:

·
Registered
16,494 Posts
I think you will really enjoy the G2. I know I sure like mine. As suggested get the Theis holster and you will have a sweet set up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts