Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my new G2C to the range. As expected, it ran flawlessly. Ammo was a mixture of Federal 115gr fmj and 124gr +P HST. Accuracy was as good as you could ask for. The trigger is excellent and I shoot this gun nearly as well as my beloved M2.0.

The blue target is press-out drills (front sight-bang, front sight-bang, as fast as I could) at 7 yards.

The green target is the first 100 or so rounds out of the gun at 7 yards. The centered group is 80 ish Federal fmj through a single hole. The smaller jagged hole, a little left and centered is the HST. The flyers were from my first mag, a mixture of ammo.

Attachments

·
Registered
994 Posts
Nice shooting.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice shooting.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
One little update...
This gun has graduated to primary carry. I still occasionally carry my M2.0 on weekends and drop down to a pocket gun when dressing extremely light. Otherwise, the G2C is always with me, riding in a N82 Tactical "Professional".

·
Registered
297 Posts
One little update...
This gun has graduated to primary carry. I still occasionally carry my M2.0 on weekends and drop down to a pocket gun when dressing extremely light. Otherwise, the G2C is always with me, riding in a N82 Tactical "Professional".
This gun is my primary pocket gun. I use it also for when I'm in the car so my main stays on my waist.

·
Registered
273 Posts
gordon11 said:
One little update...
Glad to hear it. It has become my EDC, and I'm happy to be back to the compact size group. I love my Ruger 9E, and I carried it concealed for 10 months, but she's a biggun' :D :D :D Just ran 250 more through my G2C today, and she's runnin' well. :) :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts