1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congrats on the New 992. Two guns for the price of one.
If I would have seen the 992 at BassPro sooner I would had one instead of the 94.
What do you think of the trigger pull ? It looks to have a bigger thumb pad than my 94. You'll like that.
Have Fun at the Range.
Bill W.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats on the new 992SS! You've got the 992 I wanted, I ended up with the 992B6".

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congratulations on your new matte stainless revolver. ;)

I believe that Taurus revolvers have the best-looking matte stainless finish available.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats on a great find. A 992 4" stainless is number one on my short list. Just haven't found one anywhere. I've seen 6", and 4" blued models, but not the 4" SS. Looking forward to reading your thoughts on your new gun when you try it out.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Good for you I hope you can find a consistent supply of ammo for it.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the complements, I do have the ammo...but I still haven't had the time to go to the range yet:mad:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Congrats. Nice heater. I just bought one but I can't pick it up until the PD paper work goes through. Hopefully I will have it for spring turkey so I can go a huntin' in the AM and a plinkin' in the PM. I never shot a .22 WMR I can't wait. Good luck with yours, have fun, be safe & shoot straight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts