Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Sent the PT111 to Taurus on Aug. 2nd to fix the lite strike issue I was having. Got it back via Fed Ex today. Warranty Repair notice said they replaced the Firing Pin, Replaced ther Recoil Spring. As for "Firing Pin Spring" the note says NPF, which could mean No Problem Found. They fired 24 rounds of Winchester 115gr FMJ to test it.

Anyway, nice to have the gun back. Will go shoot it this weekend is the plan. I have a PT140 with a kinky trigger, may send that in soon.

I have been carrying my 709, 740, and M&P 40c and M&P 9c. We will see if the PT111 returns to the EDC rotation, same for the PT140.

Have a great week!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope everything has been repaired. Conserning your PT 140, is that part of the law suit? if it is they will not repair it.
Thanks garyh...the PT140 is a G2 if that answers your question. As to a law suit on the trigger of G2 140's I have not heard of that.

When I pull the trigger I feel it bump against something, not sure what, but the gun fires and is otherwise a great gun. When I first bought it, the trigger was very finicky and would only work if you pulled straight back, not the slightest deviation or it would lock up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts