Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my new Judge Poly Public Defender. This thing is fun to shoot. .45's make a big ka-boom and the .410 are an even bigger handful.
:lifting:
I will like it better when my Packmayr grips come and give me a place to put my pinkie.

I will alternate this with my 605 stainless .357 as my daily carry.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
The judges are a lot of fun to shoot. Once the craziness dies off I may look at picking one up.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Super Moderator
19,621 Posts
Congrats! And, even if you are from middle Earth

:nopics:

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the fold of happy Judge owners. :):guns:;):D:p:cool::rolleyes::thumb::icon_ rocker:

·
Registered
200 Posts
I love my Poly. I've got the bigger grips on mine. Remember that it will probably take a longer screw with the larger grips. I love Federal's 000 buckshot in my Poly. Bob

·
Registered
340 Posts
I don't see it?!? Is it invisible?

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Congrats on th new Judge, it will become your new favorite gun!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is a picture of the Poly with the Packmayr grips. Mine is on order and should be here mid-March. Enjoy! Click on the image for a larger picture.
02475 Diamond Pro Polymer Grip.jpg

·
Registered
358 Posts
Congrats on the new Judge! make sure to get some Federal Handgun .410 000 Buckshot, and some Federal handgun .410 9 pellet buckshot! WAY TO MUCH FUN!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Congrats on the new Judge! make sure to get some Federal Handgun .410 000 Buckshot, and some Federal handgun .410 9 pellet buckshot! WAY TO MUCH FUN!
Do you work for Federal? You have posted the same message on multiple threads. If you do work for Federal, can you have them improve their .410 000 Buckshot shell so that it does not bulge out after firing and causing the cylinder to not turn?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts