Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally received my new Fobus SP11B paddle holster for my g2. Works great, however there is about a 1/4" of play due to the trigger being so small as shown below. But that does not affect retention at all. Plan on using it later today for a run to Walgreens.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
That holster has turned into my favorite holster for the G2.....You might want to check out the matching fobus mag holder.....

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
The ill fit is because the SP11B was designed for the Mil Pro jutting trigger guard and the G2 is a bit more rounded. The SP11B works well with the PT24/7 Pro also. Doesn't mean it won't be an adequate holster for the Mil G2, just not a perfect fit.

·
Registered
29 Posts
This is not at all a put down, just a personal concern. I notice that man, many folks list all the firearms that they own. Is it just me, or is anyone else uncomfortable doing that? I know that names are not given, but still.

·
Registered
354 Posts
This is not at all a put down, just a personal concern. I notice that man, many folks list all the firearms that they own. Is it just me, or is anyone else uncomfortable doing that? I know that names are not given, but still.
I made a comment about that same subject on another forum almost 10 years ago & got such a blast of [email protected] about it that I gave up.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I made a comment about that same subject on another forum almost 10 years ago & got such a blast of [email protected] about it that I gave up.
I wouldn't worry about offending people on this forum. Everyone is pretty respectful of one another and differences in opinion are not chastised. On the rare occasion that things get heated the mods do a great job getting control quickly.

·
Registered
8,801 Posts
Curious - and I take no offense, but what is your personal concern regarding listing of weapons? I'll list why I'm not.

Most all my pistols/revolvers are listed with the manufacturer (I fill in warranty on line with manufacturer); I do not fear the government (not same as trust) will come for my guns now or in the future; when posting a response at T-A regarding a particular gun, it would show that I probably know since I own one; not concerned anyone knowing I own guns; from what I read on the internet (so it MUST be true) no one would steal a sorry assed Taurus or S&W Sigma cheapo POS, plus they are stored in a fairly good safe, guarded by two rather large dogs and an armed owner that has little regards for a thief. When home (which is most of the time since I home office) my CCW is on my hip or close by and my HD remains on my bedstead, easily accessible. And the biggest reason I don't worry about listing my guns is I'm not paranoid, even though I know the government and many people know more about me than I would like, but that's the world we live in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts