Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was surprised at how easy it was. I showed up to my county sheriff's office with $20, my DL, and a utility bill for proof of address since my licence had my old address on it. No class was required, but I have taken the NRA personal protection in the home course at a local PD, and plan on going back for personal protection outside the home and tactical rifle and shotgun courses. Taking a PD taught course really gives you some good info on law that you could not get anywhere else (except an active judge or lawyer). I also went over to my LGS yesterday to pickup some .22 ammo, and ended up putting a Springfield XD9 subcompact on layaway to use for my main CC gun. Just an excuse to buy another one. :beer::rolleyes:

Sent from my Bosch ECU via VAG COM

·
Registered
25,045 Posts
Good on ya lad. Carry safe and carry on.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Congrats on your new license and soon to be XD9!! Welcome to the club, carry daily and carry safely..

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Congratulations. Carry safe, carry smart, and carry often!!

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Welcome to the carry club! Carry on.

·
Registered
8,066 Posts
Congratulations, it's good knowing that another responsible citizen has taken the time
and effort to get their Concealed Carry license and put the Second Amendment into
practice!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you all. I've given up on the wally walk lately, I'm just sick of finding nothing. I have a few LGSs that I frequent, because they still offer reasonable prices, just with a 1 or 2 box limit.

I have a PT840 that I will be carrying in the car till I pick up the XD9 to carry concealed on me. The 840 is just too big for me to conceal under my work clothes.
Any recommendations on IWB holsters for the sub XD9?

Sent from my Bosch ECU via VAG COM

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.