Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my Rossi R92 about an hour ago. Very impressed with its condition. Bore is exceptional as is the woodwork and the metal. This is going to be a fun gun to shoot. Here are some photos..

Picture frame Table Wood Air gun Hardwood

Table Wood Picture frame Wood stain Hardwood

Brown Wood Trigger Air gun Gun barrel

Wood Writing implement Publication Office supplies Funeral

Brown Wood Trigger Revolver Air gun

Door Wood Gas Fixture Window

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Exceptional looking gun. You 'done' good.

Reactions: Biomass and ManxTom

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exceptional looking gun. You 'done' good.
I think I have indeed. I have watched countless YouTube video with people saying wood to metal fitting and finish isn't too good.. well not so in this one. Exceptionally well matched with no high points, no gaps, no sign of tool marks. The shell lifter is still totally matt black which tells me the rifle has had too much use.. the colour comes off the shell lifter pretty quickly. The only fault I can find is the little brass bead on the foresight is missing. No problem there as I'm going to swap out the sight anyway but, for now, I've added a little titanium white acrylic marker paint. Wednesday can't come around fast enough..!!!!! :) :):)

·
Super Moderator
38,229 Posts
The brass bead falling out is endemic to their builds. Mine fell out and got lost the first range trip and I touched mine with white paint while I waited for Taurus to send me a new front sight after 6 months or so. I was tempted to buy one from these guys.

Your Rossi is gorgeous!

Reactions: Biomass and ManxTom

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Administrator
40,646 Posts
Nice one!👍 Love mine in .45Colt. I got rid of that safety switch and added a saddle ring, as well as changing out the rear sight to buckhorn. My butt stock is different though. It’s the more crescent shape.
You’ll like it. They are a hoot to shoot!

Reactions: Biomass

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Nice 92 ya got there. I bet that'll be a hoot to shoot!!!

Reactions: ManxTom

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Congratulations on your new rifle!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts