Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When using Google Chrome, I cannot reply to a thread by quick reply or by advanced reply.
This is the only web browser that does. I am now on FireFox and have zero issues with it other than the log out issue that was mentioned earlier.
So, Why does that happen in Chrome? My only guess is that it is not fully supported as of yet but I would like to know if I am the only one with this problem.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Never had that problem personally, i would say to check that your Flash and Java are up to date in Chrome. Java SHOULD update automatically within Chrome, but at times it can be quirky.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I am very happy with Firefox, and have no desire to switch to Chrome. However, my wife uses it because it allows her to totally integrate her web experience like no other browser....

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I use chrome for TA exclusivley and have no problems. Make sure you are using the latest version - uninstall, download a new one and reinstall. let me know if that doesn't work.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I tried downloading the new Java and it updated successfully but it did not help with the problem
When, I get back I will try other methods.

·
17,571 Posts
Yeah I use Chrome exclusively in both Linux and Windows and have no problem.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts