Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, this is one of those interesting finds, was helping my buddy clean out his dads house and found what appears to be a colt new navy da first issue, the newest date on it is march 5 1895, it is at best in fair shape, but functional, he remembers it having been shot not that many years ago. i just thought someone here might know where to start looking for info on this, and most likely a value and good place to sell it. thanx in advance.

·
32,653 Posts
HERSHEY. Here are two possibilities. www.coltsmfg.com and www.coltcollectorsassoc.com.
At the coltsmfg.com enter , click on the display and that enters you into the site.

Once you get into the www. coltsmfg.com ,site there is a tab on left hand side entitled " Archival Services". Click on that. You should be able to query the site about that particlular gun or get a letter from the historian on this. There are several choices on the right lower side of the screen as to what you can do, but they are in small print and underlined. These can be clicked on.

The other site, Colts Collector's Association might be able to help you.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanx, i posted pictures on THR if your interested, same user name.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts