Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Be warned the first part of this is not for the faint of heart. But I believe this could be a good tool to show anti 2A people why 2A is necessary. The woman in the first part of this video wasn't killed with a gun but if she had one she may be alive today. The Officer during this video shows and gives evidence of why 2A is the best defense and equalizer against the thugs these days who have no regard for human life.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea and a couple of judges too.

Reactions: 20361

·
Super Moderator
36,415 Posts
Excellent video. It demonstrates both sides of the situation showing those who are prepared and those, alas, who are not.

Reactions: Armedpatriot

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Thank you for posting this. It is a crazy and dangerous world today and you never know when you or your loved ones lives may be in danger. Stay alert at all times and spread the word to all of those you know.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for posting this. It is a crazy and dangerous world today and you never know when you or your loved ones lives may be in danger. Stay alert at all times and spread the word to all of those you know.
Amen brother...

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Very disturbing and equally eye opening! This is a video that everyone needs to see. If someone that is anti-2A after seeing this, I fear that they are beyond repair. Thanks for sharing, excellent video!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
I feel as I did in the military. We must be prepared and ready to be that last bastion between the lawless and the innocent. And that last bastion could be you guarding the door with your family behind you. Who would refuse to pull the trigger to protect them? If you can't, God help you.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
He makes the point of criminals being fearless these days, and with all the meth heads and oxycontin addicts running around I'm not surprised. Who knows what the voices are going to tell them to do next. Seems like everyday you hear about something even crazier than the day before. And there's one place I absolutely refuse to go unarmed - Walmart. Seems the craziest of the crazy show up there on a regular basis.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The whole white house cabinet and congress needs to watch. But that won't happen because what do people in power always want? More power and an uninformed, ill educated, and unarmed public!

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
But that won't happen because what do people in power always want? More power and an uninformed, ill educated, and unarmed public!
This current bunch sure seems to prefer it that way - and for the same reason the framers put the second ammendment in the constitution to begin with. As a final check and balance against a corrupt and oppressive government.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He makes the point of criminals being fearless these days, and with all the meth heads and oxycontin addicts running around I'm not surprised. Who knows what the voices are going to tell them to do next. Seems like everyday you hear about something even crazier than the day before. And there's one place I absolutely refuse to go unarmed - Walmart. Seems the craziest of the crazy show up there on a regular basis.
I agree.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts