Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just getting back from a 4 mile run to clear up my mind about which gun to buy - S&W SD40 or the Taurus 24/7 G2 9mm. I bet you can guess which gun won.

Enough about that, this is an intro about me. My name is Mike, some do call me Tasco but a lot call me by my last name. I do serve in the Armed Forces so I hear my last name all the time. However, this is my last year to serve so I need to get use to hearing Mr Mike. I have served this wonderful country for 12 years and would not trade any of that time for anything in the world. I have meet so many wonderful people that are hard to forget.

I am married and have 4 boys with another one due soon. I due live in the lovely yet drizzy state of Missouri but that will change come next year. I will be moving to Arkansas to live on 8.8 acres of land. Sorry, no pond on that land so no fishing. Hunting is a go however. Well enough rambling on, I have to get ready to go to work now. Have a wonderful day gents.

Reactions: MilProGuy

·
Registered
612 Posts
GM from Ohio! congrats on the 24/7 I had the same choice to make about a year ago..

·
Administrator
40,095 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
32,089 Posts
Welcome from the dry, windy, dusty, treeless, prairie dog infested flatlands of Lubbock, TX! Lots of good folks here and just a couple of grouchy old bears!

Reactions: Slakev

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Howdy! Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome from Northeast PA!!!!!!!!! And a very big THANK YOU for your service!!!!!!

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix, and thank you for defending this country!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico, again thanks for your service and I hope you enjoy your G2. I really enjoy mine especially now that it is broken in.

·
Registered
34,139 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts