·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Canada has a military?

Reactions: Magnum_Gauge

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Rotflmao! As a Canadian I will also say... "We have a military ?!" Haha. Seriously though how did we afford this ? With all the cuts to our armed forces im surprised we could afford a can of beans. Still... All jest aside our military isnt half bad when it comes down to it :) lots of soldiers in my family, going back generations.

·
Registered
29,757 Posts

·
22,034 Posts
Wait, hold on, let me get this straight........Canada has a military? :shocked:
They have some of the best sniper teams in the business. And by far the best rations. :thumb:
Canada has a very professional military. And they never fail to answer the call when the world needs peacekeepers or similar forces. I have tremendous respect for this Canadian policy, and for the men and women who personify it.

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
One interesting part of their military; The Canadian Rangers don't have any retirement age that I am aware of, I've read about guys in their 80's and 90's still enlisted and on active duty. They are issued Lee Enfield rifles.

Canadian Rangers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is a pretty cool unit in my opinion.

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
We will take any help we can get to rid the world of these killers..Thanks Canada..

Reactions: rhuber

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
IMSMC, a Canadian sniper actually held the longest shot in a combat zone for a few years. I think the distance was beat within the last couple years.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts

That's the face!!

C3A1 from 7.62 x 51 is a standard sniper issue - 800m capable - meh - show us the good stuff!

Browning .50

• Weight: 38 kg
  • Sustained rate of fire: 40 rounds per minute
  • Maximum rate of fire: 635 rounds per minute
  • Maximum range of fire: 1850 m
  • Effective range of fire against armour: 600 m

The Leopard 2A4 tank

1 - 18 of 18 Posts