·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That is a very good deal!

Reactions: jimb1972 and BMC

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I bought a NIB Taurus PT1911FS at Sportsman's Warehouse last spring for $529.00 plus sales tax, and I thought that was a good deal!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Anything under $500 is good! I saw one with a rail for $450 and waited too long to get it. I won't let that happen again! Neither should you!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just can't decide between a taurus and a para expert. After the mail in rebate, I can get the para for 325. I just don't know what one is the better gun

·
Registered
24,595 Posts
That is an awesome deal!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
But what is the better gun the para expert or the taurus. I realize that this is a taureus forum. But im new to 1911's and don't know my ass from a hole in the ground lol

·
Registered
31,893 Posts
You snoozed, and you losed!

·
Registered
36,283 Posts
But what is the better gun the para expert or the taurus. I realize that this is a taureus forum. But im new to 1911's and don't know my ass from a hole in the ground lol
Its in the eye of the beholder!
I think if you (at least for me) If you look at customer support, parts availability ,held value, and quality of workmanship I think you will find the Para to be the front runner, That's My opinion, course I only have 4 Pt1911's and 2 Para 1911's so I could be guessing
either will be a good deal at 400 bucks.
But when you begin to hunt for specific taurus parts, try to get a gunsmith to do work or have to send that puppy back to Miami its deal breaker if you ask me.

Reactions: oso

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
#yes.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
EXCELLENT deal. Strike quickly next time !

1 - 20 of 32 Posts