Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
The G2 rebate for Black slide G2's only, dang , my G2 in layaway has a SS slide !!
I would rather have the stainless, I would give $25 or even $50 to get a stainless slide. My older black G2C is ok and the finish is holding up but if I had it to do over I would get stainless. I recently bought another black G2C but the finish was like real rough and I hated the rough finish so much that I sold it to a friend for a loss. I love my G2C as its been flawless but my next G2C or maybe G3 will be stainless.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good luck with a rebate, I sent one in for my Th9c and they have no record of recieving it. My status would be approved or disapproved, they make that determination once they get it

·
Registered
13,952 Posts
Good luck with a rebate, I sent one in for my Th9c and they have no record of recieving it. My status would approved or disapproved, they make that determination once they get it
A couple of year ago I purchased a Beretta that had a rebate offer on it. I filled out the rebate request online and waited for confirmation that it was received and being processed. Never did get confirmation of receipt. So I filled out a hard copy of the rebate and sent it in snail mail USPS.

Waited a few weeks and ended up receiving a Visa card for both rebate submissions. I did call and notify them of the dual rebates being received, they thanked me for my honesty and said as a gesture of good faith to please enjoy both rebates to their fullest.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts