Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Heck of a way to get a good powder coat.

Reactions: CaptainMorgan

·
Super Moderator
26,964 Posts
I have no problem with glocks....I just do not like the way they fit me...and the price!

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
I don't like Glocks. Yet, I feel bad for the pistol in this video. No reason to ruin a brand new gun like that. Everyone knows Glocks are reliable and they don't go off unless someone or some thing pulls the trigger.

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
I know that a lot of folks don't like Glocks around here, but I thought this video was interesting. This Glock is dragged thru some local dirt (Tucson, AZ).
Glocks are well engineered. My dislike of them has to do with the fact that I dont like how they point, feel, shoot, or look and they are popular, all of which are negatives in my book.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I love my Glocks. I have two 10mm's (M20 & 29) and a .40S&W(M23). I did add KKM barrels so I can shoot lead without worries and like ncfarmer said, I trust them to go bang every time.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't like Glocks. Yet, I feel bad for the pistol in this video. No reason to ruin a brand new gun like that. Everyone knows Glocks are reliable and they don't go off unless someone or some thing pulls the trigger.
Gun wasn't ruined, it became his EDC once he cleaned it and put new sights on it.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
I have no problem with glocks....I just do not like the way they fit me...and the price!
They don't fit me either, but the FNH FNS/FNX series are more expensive, not to mention fit better and shoot very well.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I encourage all glock owners to drag their unsafe firearms behind a truck.....that way you can be sure you will not suffer glock leg syndrome.

Reactions: Raptorboy69

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
I tried, really tried to buy a Glock 30, but I couldn't. Nothing fit me right. The grip was to fat, the gun was too heavy, and my thumb couldn't reach the slide release. The best thing about it was the night sights. I hold nothing against the gun itself, I just can't do the ergos. Despite that, their reputation for a reliable, accurate shooter is well deserved.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Gun choice is an extremely personal decision.
No one should just 'brand' up.
If there was a single answer then the market would be a pretty boring place!
I have had fun and some frustrations in the hunt - be it rifle, pistol or shotgun. ;)

·
Registered
12,468 Posts
I tried, really tried to buy a Glock 30, but I couldn't. Nothing fit me right. The grip was to fat, the gun was too heavy, and my thumb couldn't reach the slide release. The best thing about it was the night sights. I hold nothing against the gun itself, I just can't do the ergos. Despite that, their reputation for a reliable, accurate shooter is well deserved.
Was it an 30SF? I couldn't carry the 30 but the SF is perfect.

·
Registered
24,606 Posts
I thought maybe the Glock wouldn't start and that is why it was being towed.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
I don't like Glocks personally, but a comment on a previous video seems like a dumb reason to do that to a new gun.

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
I don't understand the (it doesn't fit my hand) thing. I started out shooting revolvers and still love them but the first semi-auto I ever shot was a 1911 and I dearly love my 1911's but I also have owned and shot quite a few Glocks and Sigs. Each has it's own feel but I don't have a problem auto-adjusting to any of them. Never had a problem with fitting my hands and I have very large hands.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts