Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they came out a few months back I was wondering if any of you have had any experience with them before I seek one out. I think they are supposed to improve reliability since the added weight will give the action a more stable platform to cycle on.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I own a Glock 30 And as I have stated in other posts that if I don't hold it just right it will jam on the second round. If you were to add a little weight it might make it easier on the gun to cycle through. With any blowback action handguns, you need a stable platform in which to cycle the action or you get a short stroke, mostly it has to do with the operator, but a little weight to the gun will help too.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That is correct and I had trouble with it when I tried shooting it with only one hand, and weak handed, 2 things you should be able to do with any side arm you intend to carry.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah for me the only sure hold I could get on that baby glock was the two hand "tactical" hold. My big hand need a little more so I might have to gravitate towards a Glock 21.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.