Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a Glock fan, but I'd not do this to any gun.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Meh I wish he woulda shot it see if it still ran after pulling it outa the oven. Must be nice to have money to waste on ruining a new G21 though but hey there's plenty out there left =P

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Funny, he said he liked Glocks. Coulda fooled me!

·
Registered
9,171 Posts
Yet another case of someone doing something stupid just because he can. I'm not a big fan of Glocks in general, but always hate to see a gun go to waste.

·
Registered
733 Posts
If he had given me the money he spent on the Glock i would have found a better way to spend it like:
2 Taurus :thumb:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
If he had given me the money he spent on the Glock i would have found a better way to spend it like:
2 Taurus :thumb:
I was about to say the same thing, my friend! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yeah FPSrussia youtube is his job he'll make his money back I'm sure. I know he's actually funded my mechinema which is like a big gaming group or something so yeah I mean I woulda liked to see him shoot the gun and actually test it I coulda destroyed it just as well =P

·
Registered
548 Posts
Glocks are way over rated!!!

Reactions: Mknight

·
Banned
3,798 Posts

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
I thought this guy was going to torture it, then fire it.

Instead, he blows it up.

And the purpose of this wase of money and time was??? :confused::rolleyes:

·
Registered
977 Posts
hate em or love em glocks go bang and are some of the most reliable guns on the planet. Looks aside, my g19 is my bedside and shtf sidearm for a damn good reason.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Sad to see senseless destruction of that pistol.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
I actually like Glocks a lot (used to hate them before). After spending more time with them I realized that they are very simple, reliable and to the point -no gimmicks. Now I even find the all business look very attractive.

I was wincing as I was watching it. lol

·
Registered
977 Posts
DSCF0232.JPG DSCF0233.JPG DSCF0234.JPG I meant to put that last one up in that engraving thread that was floating around but didnt get around to it.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Do I smell a Glock picture thread coming on?

·
Super Moderator
26,963 Posts
Sorry, as long as the bullet comes out the end with sufficient force, goes where it is aimed, when it is aimed....there is no such thing as an ugly firearm!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts