Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Congrats! Glocks come at a great price for me (blue label) so they're hard to pass up.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Since you are already a full-fledged Glock Fan, I'm certain you'll love the Glock 27.

Tomorrow mine will be one month old, and I'm so pleased with it that I've already outfitted it with a new Crimson Trace instinctive grip laser, and the little dynamo is now the handgun I carry when the wife and I have to be out during the hours of darkness.

IMG_2666.JPG

·
Registered
7,787 Posts
Congrats on the new Glock.

My brother picked up one last month, I need to get him to let me shoot it.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Since you are already a full-fledged Glock Fan, I'm certain you'll love the Glock 27.

Tomorrow mine will be one month old, and I'm so pleased with it that I've already outfitted it with a new Crimson Trace instinctive grip laser, and the little dynamo is now the handgun I carry when the wife and I have to be out during the hours of darkness.

View attachment 105466
Harry, I really am glad you're enjoying your new pistol. It's nice to see some "seasoned" folks around the greatest gun forum on the net appreciate Glocks!

·
Super Moderator
40,505 Posts
Congrats on the Glock.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I tried to not to like Glocks...I was a Ruger P Series fan...and a revolver fan...but they are accurate ,dependable ..easily repaired and tweaked (if needed) ..light and come in a array of calibers and sizes...

But I think its important to have similar or the same controls on your SD firearms..it is imperative ..in my book...(or at least until I write a new chapter)

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Congratulations! It's a Gen 3 which is my favorite of all the Glock series. You are
going to enjoy your new Glock.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Nice gun, but it's a Unknown.jpeg Glock !!!!!!

Reactions: Superwoody

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Nice.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
I have a G20 on the way. Never know when I might run into a polar bear. LOL
I LOVE my G20! If you hand load, I have some recipes I can share with you. You won't believe the accuracy of that handgun. Congrats!

Reactions: Cariwine

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

My pistol arrived today.....LE trade-in ..must have been a pistol used by a Desk Cop....very newish looking ...for a pistol that was built in 2008...bright night sites...absolutely great looking

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
A 20 is on my short list for 2015. My goal is firepower and I'm looking at rifles (want both) but a magnum pistol is on the table but as I am set to load 40 a 10 mm has a strong spot as well - same dies, and I like hi cap semis a lot!!!

G20 - Right price, right time. That would fill the bill!!! :cool:

·
22,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts