Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got a chance to shoot my new 26. Here's what I thought. Trigger takes a lot of getting used but when you get used to it its really nice. Gun was very accurate and all my shots were grouped for the most part just off to the right and high or slightly low. So basically even if all my shots were off target they were still grouped together. Overall recoil was not bad at all and I'm happy with it. I'd compare it to the recoil of my 24/7. Grip was comfy to hold yet the grooves were sharp for some hands(my girlfriends), but shes managed recoil with ease. Overall I'm really happy with it. The pistol feels and shoots with quality but it is what I'd call an acquired taste. So yes I would recomend it, but give the disclaimer saying that you gotta spend some time with it and that theres a little too many die hard glockers out there who'll bash anyone other than glock :???:. We all know at least one. I can't wait to have a few thousand threw it so I can actually say more than my aim was ok.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Glad you enjoyed shooting the G26. I've had mine for 11 years now and it's still running like new. (My wife confiscated it about a year ago and it's her choice for concealment now) It has served me well as it was my on-duty back up gun when I was with the NYPD. Good Luck---you'll have it for a long time.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well I just joined the glock 26 club today myself..I got a NIB G26 w/trijicon night sights installed by the gun shop and a scheare +0 pinky extension on one of the 10 round magazines out the door for $517(including tax and $5 background check fee). Havent fired her yet but I really like how it feels so far.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Told you guys that it really feels nice. The trigger may take some getting used to, but so far everyone whos shot it really loved it. Everyone was impressed by its accuracy. I loved it so much I just picked up a 17L.

·
Registered
33 Posts
slipknot61 said:
Well I just joined the glock 26 club today myself..I got a NIB G26 w/trijicon night sights installed by the gun shop and a scheare +0 pinky extension on one of the 10 round magazines out the door for $517(including tax and $5 background check fee). Havent fired her yet but I really like how it feels so far.
That is an amazing deal, how did you pull that off, or where did you get it. They are $500 without night sights, plus tax here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought it @ a gunshop in Merritt Island Fl. I got $100.00 off because I work in Public safety......I felt a little like a thief when I walked out with it :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Also I found a Bianchi Black widow OWB holster in the used holseter bin @ Ammo Attic in Melbourne for $5.00....I love getting a good deal on things!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts