Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NYPD maybe you can comment as this might be your duty gun, I found one for $450 with less than 500rds with 5 hi-cap mags and night sights. Any reason I shouldn't pick this up?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Comparing that model and price to other Glock 22s on gunbroker it sounds like a fair price, especially with the additional magazines. A cursory look on the site reveals three Glock 22s, two at $449 and one at $440 and none offered as many magazines as the one you mentioned.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
sound pretty decent, i can get a nib glock 22 for 500 but no night sights and only 2 mags.

if the night sights are still bright sound like a good deal 500 rounds is'nt much for a used gun.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Yep...that's my duty gun.

That's an excelent price for what you're getting if the gun actually has only 500 rounds through it.

I would go for it. Just ask how old the night sites are---tritium glows for 10-13 years on average.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I seen some pics of it, one at night, and they looked to be very bright. If I have to replace sights in a few years. I'll pick this up then.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I'm a bit late on this, it was my duty gun too & I like them. They are very accurate,reliable,& easy to shoot. I like the way they sit low in your hand recoiling straight back. Recovery time is really fast. With the issue Rem 180gr jhp I got just under 1000fps. As a defence gun I feel there are very few better, & with the extra mags going with the deal I'd say it's a good buy. Frank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts