Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
listed for $500 "Like new in the box. Blue label comes with 3 magazines. No trades. Cash only. Will ship for $35 from my FFL to yours." I need it like I need a hole in the head

I offered him 450$ and he accepted. what do you guys think?
I am not sure what the blue lable goes for but I am sure if I bought it here it would be 600+.
I am going to take a road trip and pick it up, I figure 35 his ffl and 35 my ffl I would use it for gas. about 6 hr round trip.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
IMO I think 450 is a pretty darn good price for it. I'd pay it anyhow, however by the time you add 70 bucks in for gas I would see if you can't find a new gun locally a G21 is pretty common ya know.

Reactions: Tape

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Tape -- I think $450 is a very fair price - the extra mag is essentially free. I have a gen 3 21 and really like it. Paid $515 new in 2010. You'll love it.

·
Banned
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, he told me he couldn't sell me the pistol FTF, he said it was against the FL law. I told him I had a CCW. I will look locally

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
What i don't understand is why does it cost him 35 to ship it I mean the 35 dollers for the fee on your end doesn't seem to unreasonable but whenever I've sold guns on here it's cost maybe like 15 bucks or so to ship. Ask him if he'll cut you a better deal then that to ship it, if not... I think you can do better then 600 locally for a G21 gen 4 and if not, wait abit they'll be more out there ya know. These certainly ain't going anywhere.

Reactions: Tape

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
hey guys, have you ever heard of any scamming going on at Armslist?
No -- don't go there myself. Have you looked at GunsAmerica? There's a lot of dealers and you can usually compare from a decent selection (of Glocks for example). My answer to the shipping charges is it's another area to earn some profit. The guys who are more reasonable are more like $10-15 to ship.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts