Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I picked up my g19 yesterday, along with a blackhawk OWB holster as I'm going to try that route for carry for a while.

I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, as I'm waiting to hear back from a local Izaak Walton League range. I'll be sure to post a range report if there are any interested in it.

Here are the obligatory pictures although I assure you it looks much like any other Glock out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Very nice. My wife loves her G19 Gen3 and I told her that I really love it. She told me to get my own.:( I bought a G22 Gen4 and love it but still want a G17 or G19.:eek:

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
Great gun I had one till I got a great deal on a XD-9. No complaints on the Glock I just liked the XD better it has a almost exact grip dimensions of the 1911 which I love and learned to shoot on.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Great gun. I know I really like my G19 Gen 3. I've got a Blackhawk holster. I like it but it's a little hard to conceal. I really like my Don Hume PCCH.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have no idea what Gen my Glock 19 is but I love it. It has never failed and eats any kind of ammo I stuff into it. Crimson Trace Lasers make it even better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts