Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't know what a "git" is, here's the urban dictionary explanation.

Git
1. A completely ignorant, childish person with no manners.
2. A person who feels justified in their callow behavior.
3. A pubescent kid who thinks it's totally cool to act like a moron on the internet, only because no one can actually reach through the screen and punch their lights out.

* NSFW or around youngsters. Street talk

Where's dcc when we need him?

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Times are certainly much different than from my childhood days, I assure you. What a total pity.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
If you don't know what a "git" is, here's the urban dictionary explanation.

Git
1. A completely ignorant, childish person with no manners.
2. A person who feels justified in their callow behavior.
3. A pubescent kid who thinks it's totally cool to act like a moron on the internet, only because no one can actually reach through the screen and punch their lights out.

* NSFW or around youngsters. Street talk

Where's dcc when we need him?

That completely makes sense! When you hear a country person say "GIT!" The person they are yelling at pretty much fits all 3 definitions! :cool:

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
If a parent was with me I would not have gotten down one aisle!
Not that I even had that idiotic behavior in me - even at my worst!

If a parent found out later I'd have been taken to the store with a very sore tail and we would have worked out an agreement with the store manager about how I could pay for my bad behaviour - AFTER my apology and I'd better say 'yes sir' and mean it!!!

My my parents raised 6 of us and did a darn good job of it. They also showed us in their actions HOW to help bring up the NEXT generation! Has that part of our culture slipped?! Lost ground?! :mad:

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
1. There was a time when a child that behaved like that was sent to "Reform School".

2. Where in the hell are that kids parents?

3. That little SOB should consider himself damn lucky he isn't my kid!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Yeah - are there still reform schools?!? What has that program morphed into?!?!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
If I didn't know any better, I'd almost swear that this whole thing was staged!
But then, I looked at part two. I'm not gonna post part two here. Too much strong language!
What puzzles the heck out of me is, the guy doing video; & following the kid all around the store,
even in the back of the store!

In part two, they had the kid outside on the ground, waiting for the police to arrive. :icon_rolleyes:

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
I have to say if I worked there...........somehow a gondola tipped over on that little bastard. :rolleyes: Bless his heart!

Reactions: mingaa

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I have to say if I worked there...........somehow a gondola tipped over on that little bastard. :rolleyes: Bless his heart!
Yep, little bugger climbed up it and the whole thing tipped right over - sad!! (Not)

Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Someone needs a to go get a switch

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,950 Posts
Retro active birth control!

·
Registered
12,468 Posts
Collecting evidence then a citizens arrest. Good for those guys.

If I didn't know any better, I'd almost swear that this whole thing was staged!
But then, I looked at part two. I'm not gonna post part two here. Too much strong language!
What puzzles the heck out of me is, the guy doing video; & following the kid all around the store,
even in the back of the store!

In part two, they had the kid outside on the ground, waiting for the police to arrive. :icon_rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
The sad part in today's crazy times, if you did intervene you very well could be facing child abuse charges.

Disciplining your kids these days is nothing like it was 20+ years ago. Spank your kid and face jail time, kid never learns respect or discipline they face jail time as they get older. We didn't get spanked often, why, because we learned from it. Just another sign of changing times.

Reactions: GhostHorse
1 - 20 of 23 Posts