Awesome!!

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Hot digity dog..

·
Registered
477 Posts
I went to Academy to look for a holster for my USPc and I took my daughter with me, (who can resist a 2 year old saying, "Pease Daddy, I want to go with you to the daddy store. I'll be good.") And as you can guess, they had some of those pink concealed carry guns. After about 10 minutes of begging I told her that if I got her a gun, Mommy would shoot me with my gun. You will never guess what the little turd said..."You get me a pink gun, Mommy can shoot you with it. Peeeease get me one."

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
We've got a fair number of IDPA club level women shooting in the region. Some elect to shoot the fem. class. Others like the level playing field. One shooting a 45 ACP 1911 hangs pretty well in the rankings. Julie is an MD. By trade. If she offers to give you a "shot" you might want to think twice or at least double check her on her intentions! :)

Reactions: Sekol

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My wife shooting her PT640.

She handles the .40 very well.

This PT640 has a Williams adjustable Firesight as the rear sight, and a HiViz fiber optic front sight.

Wife-PT640.gif

Photos were taken at our local gun club on the covered pistol range.

Wife-PT640-2.gif

Decent group (below) at the 7 yard line.
Look carefully and you can see the light from the green HiViz front sight.

Wife-PT640-3.gif

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
yup im in the process of losing my 1911 compact citadell 9mm to my wife after yesterdays range trip

jhp

Reactions: Sekol and Mayonaze
1 - 20 of 62 Posts