What a low life, P.O.S.!

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Baseball bats.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Too bad there was'nt a parent there with a chl.
My exact comment to the wife. I know the Richmond area and am shocked that there was not a parent close by with a permit and a gun.

·
Registered
31,696 Posts
Just when you think humanity can't sink any lower...it does!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Oh.....how I hope they catch those %^&'s.....Makes me so mad I can't think!!!! what low lifes...

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
How frickin low can you go? I say lower the CCW age to 12 !

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'm not fond of low-lifes who commit crimes against adults...but I detest any grown person who will commit any criminal act against a child.

"Better that a millstone should be hung around their necks and cast into the deepest sea, than to offend one of least of these, My little ones."

There will definitely be a "payday someday" for pukes who violate the rights of children. :soapbox:

Reactions: Armedpatriot

·
Registered
27,111 Posts
Most Walmarts have security cameras. I hope the police pursue this as a serious crime and not petty theft. If they do, they'll get these guys.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I'm not fond of low-lifes who commit crimes against adults...but I detest any grown person who will commit any criminal act against a child.

"Better that a millstone should be hung around their necks and cast into the deepest sea, than to offend one of least of these, My little ones."

There will definitely be a "payday someday" for pukes who violate the rights of children. :soapbox:
I agree . I would like to add I would not mind if they got one or more to the hip. And sorry if I sound bad but I would love to give it to them .

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I agree . I would like to add I would not mind if they got one or more to the hip. And sorry if I sound bad but I would love to give it to them .
Go on with your bad self!

I could teach those cretins some manners with a nice, solid, 2X4! :jiml:

·
Registered
436 Posts
I also do not feel sorry for criminals who get shot trying to either rob people or break into homes. Gun laws need to be revamped to where it makes a criminals jobs as hazardous or deadly as possible.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts