4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
3,636 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,521 Posts
It's great that she was able to fight back, but I think they just signed her death warrant when "Qamar Gul, who is about 15, has been invited to the presidential palace and has already been lauded by President Ahsraf Ghani for her bravery."

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
May that Supreme Being who watches over the righteous and balances all accounts, bless her with invincibility and the opportunity to bring to justice the murderers of MANY of those poor unfortunates who have lost their parents to the viciousness and hate that drives those who will neither live in peace nor permit their neighbors to do so either.

·
Registered
18,486 Posts
Good for her, I hope that the Taliban don't come come after her.
They're prob'ly scared to death she's gonna' come after the rest of them. Terrorists are a lot of things, brave isn't one of 'em.

·
21,944 Posts
Gad, that poor nation.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Unfortunately the Police assigned to "protect" Her are probably Taliban themselves.

·
Registered
36,026 Posts
It's great that she was able to fight back, but I think they just signed her death warrant when "Qamar Gul, who is about 15, has been invited to the presidential palace and has already been lauded by President Ahsraf Ghani for her bravery."
yea but think about it!
it could have been even more dangerous and life threatening!
she could have been awarded U.S. protection and she was sent to live in CHICAGO!

Reactions: BigBlue

·
Registered
36,026 Posts
Reactions: Taurus1965

·
Premium Member
12,521 Posts
HMMM??
Chicago, Portland, Seattle, New York-----just saying.
Just about any Democrat controlled city. Makes you wonder if President Ahsraf Ghani is a Democrat.

Reactions: olfarhors
1 - 11 of 11 Posts