Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,597 Posts
Um.... yea... 30 grand for a toy plane. I know several of the commenters on Youtube and a couple of them have their own RC A-10's, but none that scale or that elaborate. I can't see paying 5 grand for the airframe, then have to put another 10 grand into the mini turbine engines. The reason is simple. I'm married and my wife has guns. So I'll stick with my little scratchbuilt Hawg. Who knows, I might actually get around to finishing it.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,484 Posts
Um.... yea... 30 grand for a toy plane. I know several of the commenters on Youtube and a couple of them have their own RC A-10's, but none that scale or that elaborate. I can't see paying 5 grand for the airframe, then have to put another 10 grand into the mini turbine engines. The reason is simple. I'm married and my wife has guns. So I'll stick with my little scratchbuilt Hawg. Who knows, I might actually get around to finishing it.
People spend that much and more on cars everyday just to keep the tow truck guys in business. This thing's not only a much better investment, it'll survive a crash better.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Where do the strings from the control handle tie in?

Attachments

Reactions: slong115
1 - 7 of 7 Posts