Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought this just because I've always wanted a Bullpup something. Rural king put these on sale for $329 and I couldn't resist. It's cool, it looks good and it's a 12ga shotgun.

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Wood Line

It came with two 5 round magazines, 3 choke tubes, and all the necessary tools to change them out. The flip up sights don't flip up very well but they work once you get them to up. It's heavy at almost 8 pounds and surprisingly the recoil with low brass is still felt to your toes. I only ran 2 mags thru it because of the recoil and had one fail to eject but it does say breakin should be done with high brass heavy loads. It's a different format than anything I've ever shot with controls all behind the trigger guard but it fills a spot in my wants list so overall I'm happy.

·
Super Moderator
22,318 Posts
I have to admit it does look cool, but it looks like if you shot magnums out of it you'd be spittin teeth!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
A buddy bought one this past fall. It has a spiral lookin barrel though. I haven't shot it but it does look cool. Not a fan of bullpups but i would like to have an AUG however.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
That's a copy of a Panzer Arms BP-12 Bullpup that I bought two years ago.
It's a little tricky to clean. Check out YouTube videos to do it right.
The reliability is a little shaky (too many FTE's), but it sure is fun to shoot.
The weight isn't bad because the balance is better than a normal shotgun.
Get yourself a couple of 10-round magazines. Those are REALLY fun!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the RIA VRBP100. I bought it just as covid lockdown started. Haven't made it fully through "recommended break in", but haven't really had issues. I also have the kel tec KSG pump bullpup 12ga. I just try not to blow my hand off with that one...lol. I looked at these at the local RK awhile back, but decided not to, since I already had the RIA. Otherwise, I would've bought it. At that price, as long as it goes bang, we're good. I'm a huge bullpup fan. Anyone who is not would not like these guns. I have friends that hate my bullpups. They feel as if the balance is off, because they're used to all the weight hanging out front apparently. I feel the opposite... more balanced, because the weight ISN'T hanging off the front. Plus 2 of the guys are wrong handed, so it ejects the spent shells in front of their nose, and gasses them in the face.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts