Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yup, here I go AGAIN! I bought this new G3C today...yeah, it's my third one. I think I'm outta control with these things. Only difference it that this one came with a coated barrel (gold), from the factory.

Probably won't get it to the range until this coming Friday, but am excited just the same! Nothing like a little "bling" this time...lol.

·
Registered
112 Posts

Might as well add one of those lol. I only have one and I have a hellcat but I get it. They are pretty nice and they are cheap.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I wonder about replacing the barrels since the serial number is engraved on the barrel. Hmmm...what does Taurus do if they have to replace the barrel?

Just a thought.

Joe P

Edit: I just realized after looking at my G3C that the serial number is on the slide and frame!!

i guess that answers my question!! :giggle::giggle:

Reactions: taurustoter

·
Registered
Taurus G3, S&W M&P Shield Plus
59 Posts
Yup, here I go AGAIN! I bought this new G3C today...yeah, it's my third one. I think I'm outta control with these things. Only difference it that this one came with a coated barrel (gold), from the factory.

Probably won't get it to the range until this coming Friday, but am excited just the same! Nothing like a little "bling" this time...lol.
Congrats!!! Beautiful!!!

·
Administrator
19,183 Posts
Congratulations on acquiring your new Taurus G3C with the Gold colored Barrel, and may it serve you very well! :cool: :)

Don't feel guilty about having multiple copies or versions of the same Pistol! The late Gun Writer, Skeeter Skelton was once asked what kind of Guns should a person collect?
He replied, "Collect what you like! Not what someone else likes!" Sage advice in my book! ;)

In my case, I have three Walther P-38's, two .45 EAA Witnesses, two custom S&W SW9VE's, several versions of Tanfoglio and Tanfoglio based Cz75 Clones.
Don't really need them all, but I like them. Hence, I have them, and enjoy shooting them!

Enjoy!!! :)

·
Registered
313 Posts
Nope, but the wife is. She's from there....those Pennsylvania people are strange about their football.
that they are....and PA has produced some great players. most states are proud of their football programs. Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Delaware and Rhode Island seem to be exceptions....and i could be wrong about those.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Am I, are we, to understand that you bought your 3rd G3C today simply for the "looks," or are you selling old ones, giving them away to buddies, or what?

If you are simply "addicted," and you are keeping them all, why not try a G2C just for a "tiny" bit of variety?

...------

1 - 18 of 18 Posts