Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this email yesterday.

The service on your weapon was completed on Mon Apr 7 10:18:25 2008. It will ship within 7 to 10 working days. If you need further information, please email us [email protected]. Thank you, Kel Tec Customer Service

I can't wait to get my baby back. Yesterday was 5 weeks since I sent it in.

·
Registered
25 Posts
What was wrong with it? I've had 0 problems with mine so far, but I've only put about 200 rounds through it so far.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was on about round 850 I think. I had a failure to eject. I tried my second magazine and I had the same problem. I went home and cleaned it, I only put 50 of the 100 rounds I planned on shooting so it wasn't too dirty. Then I tried to get it to eject again and it wouldn't work with either mag so I tried different ammo and still couldn't get it to work. Kel-tec didn't say what they did to it. All they said is what is in my previous post. I'm guessing just a new ejector.

·
Registered
25 Posts
How's their support? I heard that Keltec service is good, but I also hope I never have to use it.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I called I got through right away. Told them my problem and the guy says "yep sounds like you better send it in". The thing I didn't like was that I had to pay the $52 to send it there.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got it back Monday. It seems to cycle fine but I haven't shot it yet. I'll let you all know how it shoots.

The repair sheet said that all they did was polish the feed ramp.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes they do!!! And about the same turn around as Taurus. Sent it in on March 3, got it back April 14. Six weeks exactly.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah it is a 9mm. It could probably fit in a pocket but would be fairly uncomfortable. It conceals really well on my hip. Here it is in relation to my other guns.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here is the target from yesterday. About 150 rds. in 20 minutes. I'm glad to have it back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts