Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,148 Posts
???????????? Details so I can figure out the post?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Just got back into reloading? Why did you leave it? Anyways! Welcome back to the best hobby you have ever known.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I just helped a friend setup his new reloading bench. He hasn't reloaded in a few years and I can't wait to learn how. When I go to the range I pick up all the brass I can so I'm ready.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
You were gone?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I recently retired and have gotten back into reloading and shooting more than in my working years. Wish my eyes were what they once were.

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
I recently retired and have gotten back into reloading and shooting more than in my working years. Wish my eyes were what they once were.
I feel your pain my brother.

·
Registered
36,474 Posts

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Eye sight being not as good as it used to be allows me more shooting at the same target than it used to. I used to shoot the center out and have to replace the target, now I scatter them out and can simply use pasters or a marker and continue shooting since the center is still intact. And when I do longer range shooting at clay pigeons placed on the back stop I'm convinced that they are selling bullet proof pigeons now; they didn't used to do that. Conservation and recycling has extended that far.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Eye sight being not as good as it used to be allows me more shooting at the same target than it used to. I used to shoot the center out and have to replace the target, now I scatter them out and can simply use pasters or a marker and continue shooting since the center is still intact. And when I do longer range shooting at clay pigeons placed on the back stop I'm convinced that they are selling bullet proof pigeons now; they didn't used to do that. Conservation and recycling has extended that far.
Last time I was at Cabella's I saw these wire thingys that hold up the clay pidgeons about two feet off the ground. They make great targets. I do think they may be bullet proof though. Or maybe they move just as the bullet gets there, not sure. Anyway they are great pistol targets.
Now that I do my own reloading, I don't mind so much when I miss. got lots more bullets. LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts