Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to go to the LGS this weekend and shoot the PT-111. I really hope the price stays at $200. PSA looks like they're the only one still at that price. If I like it I'd seriously be tempted to order two. Did anyone else order two? I just need to convince my wife that its such a good deal because I can get two for the price of one. Heck three for the price of one!

·
Registered
267 Posts
I only bought one from Bud's for the $199 sale..... but, I am seriously considering picking up another... I have owned many concealed handguns in the past few years, and I can honesty say that the G2 is by far the best (at least for me). The G2 just "feels" right in my hand and the recoil is on the lighter side in comparison to most of the others I have owned.

·
Registered
24,537 Posts
I bought two so I could give one to my brother.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I finally picked mine up from the FFL today and I'm already thinking about getting a 2nd. For the price, I just feel like I should even though I obviously don't NEED it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore also has them listed for $199.99. They're out of stock, but when they had them they sold out quickly. I would think they would get more. I'd say don't hesitate. I looked at these guns since early to mid December when they were still $250 - $270. When they dropped to $200 it was a no brainer. Even if you don't like the gun, you've only got $200 + the FFL transfer fee tied up in it. Based on my experience you'll like the weapon though. Don't be afraid to jump!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts