Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I posted a little bit back about getting a 66 and I have ordered it. Hopefully It'll come early this week so I can take it out. But I'm already shopping to change it, I'm a wo/od and steel guy so I'd like to get some wooden grips to replace the 'ribber' ones that come with it. Does anyone know any good places to look for that I used to know some but they were bookmarked on my other computer that no longer works.
Do they have to be taurus 66 specific or are they cross compatable with some S&W model?

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
http://www.getgrip.com/ may have what you're looking for. I haven't perused their site in-depth recently but would think they may have what you need.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
They definitely have what he needs T9mm. Hogue's checkered Pau Ferro wood grips are beautiful.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
NYPD said:
They definitely have what he needs T9mm. Hogue's checkered Pau Ferro wood grips are beautiful.
They are gorgeous, huh? ;D I wish I liked the feel and texture of wooden grips but don't so I go with rubber, but as far as aesthetics they're superb.

·
Super Moderator
35,426 Posts
I have a Hogue rubber monogrip on my 3" gun. They have fantastic feel and point well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts