Registered
5,922 Posts
Zimmerman arrested again?

Here's my shocked face:

download (2).jpg

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
After the Martin incident, he is not a good example of a responsible gun owner.

Reactions: MilProGuy and darbo

·
Registered
24,615 Posts
The guy is an idiot.

·
Registered
18,828 Posts
He allegedly threw a wine bottle at his girlfriend so he was being held without bail?! :blink: Imagine all the rioting going on if he'd been black!

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
OH well! :zzz::zzz::zzz:

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Even with the guns out of the picture - he appears to have a problem with violence.

When was the last time - and with someone close to you - that you:
- smashed a coffee table
- threw a wine bottle at them
- destroyed their iPad
- physically removed them and locked them out of a shared residence??

Reactions: Falstaff

·
Registered
7,280 Posts
The guy who at first appeared to be a cause for gun rights has turned out to be it's nemesis. He makes everyone who stood up for him during the trial sort of regret it with actions like these. The worst thing is that Trayvon supporters may start to use these incidents as a, "I told you he was guilty," argument. I see the Trayvon incident as a case where two troubled people crossed paths. GZ was less in the wrong than TM was, but this is not the textbook gun rights case that many first thought it was.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
I don't second guess juries and his got it right, but his actions since then have been stupid. Flip it around and if he had been convicted, but found a way to do charity work from prison would we really say, "See he's a good guy and was innocent" ?

One situation is just that and should be judged on its own. oh by the way, I; would bet a good case could be made for him having some form of PTSD. (No junior it isn't just a veteran's issue)

As a result of the Martin incident his whole life changed and he isn't handling it well. It has happened to people before. Put a few miles in his moccasins . Very few people judging him now have ever killed a man and been in such a public circus.

·
Registered
5,283 Posts
He's done for gun owners what obamanation has done for liberty.

Reactions: gunnerk19 and Rossi
1 - 20 of 39 Posts