Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....... just two days after the media coronation of Biden. ...... What a coincidence.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Phizer vaccine shows 90% effectiveness in keeping people from catching da rona. This was told to me by my younger brother who is on the front lines.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
I can't speak to the coincidental timing or if there is a political component to it, but please note that Pfizer has made it clear that they were not participating in the so called "warp speed" development program and that they have not received any Government money.

Reactions: Boheeber

·
Administrator
35,169 Posts
Interesting that the announcement came AFTER the election, AFTER Biden won, and now there is seemingly no questions in regard to the safety of the vaccine. Amazing what a Dem win on 11/3 does.

Reactions: CWB

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
I can't speak to the coincidental timing or if there is a political component to it, but please note that Pfizer has made it clear that they were not participating in the so called "warp speed" development program and that they have not received any Government money.
Interesting they weren't participating, yet they were able to get the trials done in less than 2 years. If they weren't taking advantage of President Trump's "Warp Speed" initiative that cut FDA red tape, how did they get it done so fast? Have they been working on this since 2017? That would mean collusion with the Chinese, right?

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
If it works, the left will take credit. If not, they'll blame Trump.

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
The government has been complicit in altering and lying about the statistics about covid.
The health care system has been complicit with the government in doing this.
I don't trust the government.
I worked in the health care system for 20+ years. I can't imagine what went wrong but I don't trust them either now.
You want to get a shot?...........go ahead.
I will not trust my life to institutions I do not trust.
And as soon as they try to force citizens to get shots, you no longer live in America.
For me, this last year has been like living in a Rod Serling movie.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
The government has been complicit in altering and lying about the statistics about covid.
The health care system has been complicit with the government in doing this.
I don't trust the government.
I worked in the health care system for 20+ years. I can't imagine what went wrong but I don't trust them either now.
You want to get a shot?...........go ahead.
I will not trust my life to institutions I do not trust.
And as soon as they try to force citizens to get shots, you no longer live in America.
For me, this last year has been like living in a Rod Serling movie.
I agree as I don't trust the government or healthcare either.
I haven't gotten a flu vaccine and I'm not about to get one for Covid19 either!
That could become a moot point as I read an article from Berkley Law has determined it is constitutional to mandate it.
Roll up your sleeves....

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
I agree as I don't trust the government or healthcare either.
I haven't gotten a flu vaccine and I'm not about to get one for Covid19 either!
That could become a moot point as I read an article from Berkley Law has determined it is constitutional to mandate it.
Roll up your sleeves....
That would mean I am no longer a citizen; but a subject.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Joe said he had a plan, now we know what it was,.........:cautious:

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Pharma donations

- to Biden: $11.3 million

- to Trump: $2.2 million.

Gee, I wonder why the vaccine results didn’t come out a week ago.

Open Secrets pharma donations

·
Super Moderator
17,632 Posts
Interesting they weren't participating, yet they were able to get the trials done in less than 2 years. If they weren't taking advantage of President Trump's "Warp Speed" initiative that cut FDA red tape, how did they get it done so fast? Have they been working on this since 2017? That would mean collusion with the Chinese, right?
Operation Warp Speed was more about financial guarantees and financing...removing the financial risks. If you take it them it limits your pricing options going forward. The accelerated approval was available to anybody.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Operation Warp Speed was more about financial guarantees and financing...removing the financial risks. If you take it them it limits your pricing options going forward. The accelerated approval was available to anybody.
Interesting.

From the HHS web site, the goal includes "a broader strategy to accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution". They developed protocols "to accelerate development while maintaining standards for safety and efficacy".

Maybe it was "more about" something else, but obviously a MAJOR part of the operation was to cut red tape (something Trump seemed especially adept at). I still don't see how they came up with something so fast without taking advantage of the goals and protocols of Warp Speed. Again, maybe they started working on it in 2017 before we ever knew it was a thing. That would explain how they didn't take advantage of operation Warp Speed.

·
Super Moderator
35,019 Posts
Where do I stand in line. And, is Uncle Joe going to get off the mask kick, now?

Reactions: DeltaBravoKS
1 - 20 of 43 Posts