Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there I'm an Aussie Living in New Mexico and I have just found this site :D I will look around before I post but be sure I will post ;)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Administrator
35,305 Posts
Somebody throw some shrimp on the barbie.....welcome from TEXAS !!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Yo Rogue, a warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! :)

·
Administrator
39,727 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
86 Posts
WELCOME FROM CT. HONEYMOONED DOWN UNDER 20+ YRS AGO . beautiful country despite almost all the wild life can kill you. loved scuba diving the reef. now all you got to worry about is the snakes, scorpions, gila monsters, more or less. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,539 Posts
welcome to freedom now you can own a gun without all the hassle, from Nashville TN enjoy yourself

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Welcome From Arizona..... RogueAussie :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun, there are no dumb questions on here..so jump in :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
G'day mate,

Hey RogueAussie, where are you originally from? I'm a Sydney boy myself camping out in the great pacific northwest.

Catch ya later
Gotcha

·
Administrator
35,305 Posts
You two could get together for a walkabout......say, the Pacific Northwest?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Tex,
Thats funny, but our wives wouldn't be 2 impressed. Those walkabouts are like 6 month excursions. But heck yeah, 6 months Walkabout in the Pac Northwest with some nice rifles would be a blast. (Considering you had an indigonus attitude in respect to obeying hunting laws ;)). There ain't no roos to shoot but there sure are some other more interesting critters in the woods up here. Wouldn't go hungry.
Gotcha

·
Administrator
35,305 Posts
You got that one right Gotcha - bet you'd find some cape buffalo, mountain lions, who knows what else......sounds like a good thing to talk the mate into..... :thumb:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
If I were in the Pacific Northwest in or around Seattle, I'd be looking to hunt up a Starbucks. :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts