Registered
24,600 Posts
Congrats on your new slide gun.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bud's has one for 298.
wow that's weird. They didn't last week. Last time they did it was $324 or so. I missed out on a NIB one on GB for $250. I've been told by many that street price should be $290-$295 but they are hard to get in right now. I found one new locally and he wanted $429.99 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Oh well, I'm sure this M&P will do just fine. Customer service with S&W trumps Taurus by a longshot too. They will always pay return shipping both ways no questions asked which I know Taurus has refused to do for many forum members here.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Sweet M&P, S&W makes quality. Very nice job on the stippling!

Reactions: skimp

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very nice. Congratulations.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Nice new gun, congrats. As for the 845, back when they first came out I paid a lot more than the prices listed in this thread; and still feel like I did well... hard to believe they're selling for less than $300; that's an outright steal.

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
Congrats, I am sure it will serve you well.

·
22,294 Posts
Enjoy!

·
Registered
29,765 Posts
Very nice, I've been kicking around getting one as well.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
My LGS, Larry's has the 800 and 24/7 series pistols on sale for $269. I don't remember seeing a 845, but then I wasn't really looking for one either.

To tell the truth, I have not seen any difference between Taurus, Ruger, Kimber, Springfield Armory or S&W's customer service. I have never paid to have one of my guns sent back. Last Taurus I sent back was my "A" model 738. I think it was 3 or 4 years old at the time and has been highly modified. I asked them not to mess with my slide (I had knocked off those sharp corners and modified the sights) and Taurus CS picked up the shipping without any comment. Sent my Kahr CW-40 back and it was 3 years old, again no charge for shipping. I guess I'm talking to the right people, or maybe it is just because I tell them Olfarhors sent me. I just don't know why.

Reactions: olfarhors

·
Registered
36,297 Posts
My LGS, Larry's has the 800 and 24/7 series pistols on sale for $269. I don't remember seeing a 845, but then I wasn't really looking for one either.

or maybe it is just because I tell them Olfarhors sent me. I just don't know why.
They know that ME, Clarence and his cousin Terrance hang out together!
you get insider treatment if you hang with those guys!!---------------:thumb:

ME and Boris from CZ have been hanging lately, trying to get some inside help there as well!

Reactions: GreenWolf70
1 - 16 of 16 Posts