Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found a used Gaucho 5 1/2 inch polished stainless in 357/38 that looks like new at a local gun shop. They are asking $349.00, I think I can get it for about $325.00. I would like to know if this sounds like a good deal, it does to me but I have not really had much to do with Taurus single actions, I know that would be a good price on a Ruger Blackhawk. I would also like to change the grips if I get it. Do Colt or Ruger grips fit or is the Taurus grip frame different and if so how hard is it to find some nice grips for it.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I'm looking at prices on gunbroker now to make a comparison. The majority there are priced from the higher end of the $300 range to the lower end of the $400 range. It sounds like you'll be getting yours for a great price if you do choose to purchase it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've got one with the shortest barrell don't remeber what length it is. I went with the case hardened steel look. I love mine. Shot 1 cylinder of 38's and one of 357's. Havent fired fired it since just because I bought it to look at not shot, but I was happy with the way it fired.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I got it yesterday, 300.00 plus tax made it 320.00 OTD. I have not shot it yet but look forward to trying it out. By the way Chad_rn the short one is 4 3/4, then the 5 1/2 like mine and they also make a 7 1/2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts