Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,347 Posts
Yes & did anybody notice how much fuel we're shipping out of the country?? Why then are our gas prices so high?? Can you say greed???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,223 Posts
Tell me!!!! That gas gusser I got just started licking its chops!!! Man, where does it all stop! Just wait till Iran shakes a finger at the gulf, then gas will go thru the roof...hang on guys, I feel someone trying to pick my pocket again!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
10,379 Posts
Yeah I have noticed, it took us a year to go from $4.24 down to $3.20 here...and one day to jump back to $3.39...and another week and a half to drop back down to $3.27...and we're hearing rumors of $3.50+ by next week. Makes me wish I'd bought that diesel truck I was looking at, and, had planted my fields in soybeans last summer instead of hay.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,152 Posts
The Iran effect.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
it went up TWICE in one day at the station next to my work yesterday. so i filled up last night rather then wait for it to go up more this morning.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,495 Posts
3.39 in Central FL - truck was getting empty - cost $70 to fill today. It will go past $4 this summer - question is how much past?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
$3.25 as of yesterday. Metro Atlanta. I was able to find a gas station that still had it for $2.99 early this morning. Wish I had some extra tanks in my car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,632 Posts
Don't worry, when Iran blockades the Strait of Hormuz Obama will apologize to them and give them whatever they want. Of course it will still be Bush's fault and we won't be able to buy gas due to the rationing but what the hey.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,557 Posts
2.96 last night, 3.49 this morning, 3.32 this afternoon. If you're going to give it to me, give me all of it and get it over with!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,686 Posts
$3.28 one week ago to $3.49 today, bend over and take it, it's going to get worse, as long as the current Administration is in power.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,732 Posts
It has been $3.25 up here in the Northwoods for three weeks. Less 6% dividend on all gas and grocery purchases at their grocery store, which is paid annually for all members over age 65, those under that age get 80% paid back annually and the remaining 20% is held back until they turn 65. I am just waiting for them to jack it up again.

I buy my gas at the local member Co-op convience store and since the manager pissed me off a couple of years ago I have been topping off and keeping purchases between $20.00 and $30.00, and instead of writing a check or paying cash I use a credit card and thenonly write one check each month. This also hits them with a transaction charge for every purchase, while I get a small cash back! I realize that some might say it is petty, but I always say if you mess with the bull you are going to get the horn!!!:)

Also they always get a tanker delivery every Tuesday so I will not fill up until at least late Wednesday in order to let all the crud that gets stirred up settle out!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
548 Posts
$3.29 to $3.49 in a day and a half here.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,960 Posts
On Wednesday I saw a "Grand Opening" Valero that had regular for $2.89. I cut across 3 lanes of traffic to get to the parking lot, and fill up. When I returned to that area for a service call this morning, the price was $3.12 for regular. Still cheaper than most of the other gas stations, but quite the jump in price.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VINCENT

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,770 Posts
$2.91 yesterday afternoon and $2.93 by the evening.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
593 Posts
i have a 250 gallon tank in my back yard with a pump. wish i could afford to fill it and just save it for when gas reachs $4+
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top