Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
39,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gas Sales Pitch
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A gas station owner somewhere in “redneck USA” was trying to increase his sales. So he put up a sign that read, 'Free Sex with Fill-Up.' Soon a local redneck pulled in, filled his tank and asked for his free sex. The owner told him to pick a number from 1 to 10. If he guessed correctly he would get his free sex. The redneck guessed 8, and the proprietor said, 'You were close. The number was 7. Sorry. No sex this time.'

A week later, the same redneck, along with a buddy, Bubba, pulled in for another fill-up. Again he asked for his free sex. The proprietor again asked him to guess the correct number . The redneck guessed 2 this time. The proprietor said, 'Sorry, it was 3. You were close, but no free sex this time.'

As they were driving away, the redneck said to his buddy, 'I think
that game is rigged and he doesn't really give away free sex.'

Bubba replied, 'No it ain't, Billy Ray. It ain't rigged. My sister won twice last week' :devil: :drool:

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Good one, keep 'em coming! :D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
;D ;D ;D

·
Super Moderator
21,439 Posts
LOL there aint a bad Bubba joke out there :D

·
Administrator
17,596 Posts
:D :D :D

·
Registered
27,139 Posts
Sister Mary, who worked for a home health agency, was out making her rounds visiting homebound patients when she ran out of gas. As luck would have it, a gas station was just a block away.

She walked to the station to borrow a gas can and buy some gas.
The attendant told her that the only gas can he owned had been lent out, but she could wait until it was returned.

Since the nun was on the way to see a patient, she decided not to wait and walked back to her car. She looked for something in her car that she could fill with gas and spotted the bedpan she was taking to the patient

Always resourceful, she carried the bedpan to the station, filled it with gas and carried the full bedpan back to her car.

As she was pouring the gas into her tank, two men watched from across the street. One of them turned to the other and said, "If it starts, I'm turning Catholic

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Ya gotta love Bubba jokes!

·
Administrator
17,596 Posts
:d :d :d

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Sounds like some of them ole Mississippi boys to me! :blink::blink: