Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gas just went up in Minnesota. The station I fill up at has it at $3.25. What is the price where you are at?

·
Registered
579 Posts
$3.05 Missouri

·
Registered
280 Posts
$3.12 in Colorado Springs. That price is at Costco where I fill up. The rest of the places are at $3.28.

·
Registered
59 Posts
cheapest I can find around my are in Seattle is $3.39, but most places are around $3.50 - $3.60 for regular. Problem is, when I use my debit card, the pump shuts me off at $75, and my trucks not full yet.

·
Administrator
39,479 Posts
Saw $3.17 yesterday, but haven't been lookin' to hard. That was at a big ol' town called Posey, Texas. :angel:

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
This is one reason I got a Sams Club membership. The gas is cheaper there. Its $3.25 at most stations but only $3.18 at Sams.

Now if they'd just start carrying (or let me order) case lots of ammo at a good price I'd be set!

Steelheart

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Between $3.15 and $3.25 here. I sure miss those days of just a few years ago when gas was 99 cents a gallon.

·
Administrator
35,162 Posts
Every time I stop at the pump, I want to pull out my bowie knife and hari-kari myself.....but you guys are the reason I stop myself. Oh yeah - that and the fact that I finished paying my ex child support last year...... :D

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
texastaurusguy said:
Every time I stop at the pump, I want to pull out my bowie knife and hari-kari myself.....but you guys are the reason I stop myself. Oh yeah - that and the fact that I finished paying my ex child support last year...... :D
That sounds more like the reason you can afford fuel....

Steelheart

·
Administrator
35,162 Posts
I drive a G5, the equivalent of a Chevy Cobalt.....I traded in my Envoy last year because I was getting punchy at the pump.

·
Registered
59 Posts
as previously mentioned....the pump shuts me off at $75 and I aint full yet...But, I don't drive a bowtie Z71 for the gas mileage. She's my wife, and my girlfriend does get jealous, (err...should I say, my wife gets jealous of my girlfriend????).

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
dbsoundguy said:
"Lucky" :-*

Dang!!!!...it is 3.29 up north...
Sure do feel sorry for you guys with big trucks :p
And the independently owned and operated freight carriers. Diesel is at or above $4.00 a gallon in some regions.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
dbsoundguy said:
"Lucky" :-*

Dang!!!!...it is 3.29 up north...
Sure do feel sorry for you guys with big trucks :p
$3.09 is considered lucky??? :???:

When it drops back down to $1.39 then I'll consider myself lucky. :D

1 - 20 of 102 Posts